TSPA’s Full Specialty program combines nail technician & skin care programs. The program includes instruction on innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpturing. You will also learn the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. You’ll also learn proper sanitation practices, gain first-hand knowledge of business strategies, and receive training in guest services. Our programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Full Time (FT) = 19 weeks
34 hours per week
Half Time (HT) = 39 weeks
16 hours per week
Next Class Start Dates
Or call the admissions office directly at or send us an email.
- Advanced techniques for basic nail care as well as artificial nail products and the chemistry of nails
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions, facials, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- The artistry of make-up application from the runways, fashion magazines, and photo shoots right in your home town
- Critical business planning skills and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with specialized equipment providing you real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renowned artists
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
Have a question? Contact Us