The Salon Professional Academy of Melbourne, provides esthetics programs that promote a higher level of skin care professional. Earning your esthetician license through TSPA means you get to enjoy a higher earning potential. Your esthetics career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to master the art of the glow today.
The Salon Professional Academy’s (TSPA’s) skin care programs teach you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. You will also gain knowledge of business strategies and receive training in guest services. Our skin care programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
300 Hours Full Time (FT) = 11 weeks Half Time (HT) = 20 weeks Next Class Start Dates Or call the admissions office directly at or send us an email.
30 hours per week
16 hours per week
Tell Me More
Full Time (FT) = 11 weeks
Half Time (HT) = 20 weeks
Next Class Start Dates
Or call the admissions office directly at or send us an email.
A Program Designed to Encourage Your Creativity
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions, facials, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- The artistry of make-up application from the runways, fashion magazines, and photo shoots right in your home town
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment and computerized technology for the advanced levels of skin care
- Critical business planning and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment and technology for real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renowned artists
- Assistance with job placement in top salons and spas
Have a question? Contact Us